There’s ‘magic’ inside a Mereway Kitchen
It’s not just about the look of your kitchen. Here’s a few additional benefits of investing in a Mereway kitchen
- Fully extendable base and tall unit drawer units ensure you’ll never again have to hunt for small items such as spice jars or baking products at the back of your kitchen cupboards
- No struggling to find the right saucepan or heavy crockpots – the Le Mans fully extendable corner storage solution is the modern-day alternative to the carousel
- Magnetic kitchen drawer organisers keep your kitchen cupboards organised. You can also use to separate food items for family members with food intolerances (e.g. gluten free)
- Tailormade bin storage neatly hidden away in a cupboard – select the right combination of bin shape and size to suit your local authority waste recycling requirements (e.g food waste separator, glass, general waste)
- Handy end of cupboard racks, the perfect place for your favourite recipe books
Visit our kitchen showroom in Thatcham to pick up your brochures and talk us through your needs and ideas.
Your Kitchen: protected
Every Mereway Kitchens we supply and fit is protected by our KBSA membership. Being a Thatcham Kitchen customer gives you extra piece of mind that your kitchen investment is protected. Find out more here.
Design and Fit
When you choose Thatcham Kitchen Designs, you receive a complete design and installation service. Our highly skilled tradesmen work as a team to create your kitchen. From plumbers to electricians, tilers to templated glass splashback installers, and Amtico flooring installers – you’re in expert hands. Or, if you prefer, you can opt for our design and supply only service, where you fit the kitchen yourself or use your own tradespeople to do the work.
Read our blog
From storage ideas through to current kitchen trends and more, grab yourself a cuppa and enjoy.